Tuesday 1 September 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog!

I love the idea that with a blog you can express your feelings into words that other people can read, people that probably don't even know you and I think that is truly amazing! It allows people from all over the world to connect and have a bit of an insight into someone else's life. I also love reading other peoples blogs which so many have given me more confidence and inspiration so I thought I could give it a go myself and hopefully someone, somewhere will want to read it.

On my blog I will chat to you about all things beauty, fashion and life related (so that's pretty much anything haha) and it will be full of photos as well because photography is one of my biggest passions as I love the fact that they express everything you are trying to say and you can look back on a photograph and all the memories from that moment come flooding back.

Anyway this was just a short post to introduce my blog and to explain why I wanted to start it.Thank you to anyone that has actually read this and don't forget to comment below and follow my blog if you want to know when I have uploaded a new post. Enjoy :) ~ JustClare x

All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment