Wednesday 23 September 2015

Lush Haul

I recently went to lush and I am sure you are all aware that they have lots of new products, so I thought it was only right to go and buy some myself. I absolutely love lush, I always find something new to try and the staff are always so lovely, it is probably my favourite shop and I like to buy some new products every now and again to treat myself. If you want to see what I bought this time and a description of each product then carry on scrolling. :)

The first product I picked up was Honey Bee which is made from - yep you guessed it - honey! As well as aloe vera and rhassoul mud, making this bath bomb very soothing on the skin. The aloe vera also helps to cool the skin whilst the rhassoul mud softens and adds moisture. It is also infused with orange oil giving it a very refreshing scent and it turns your bath bright yellow! Although this particular bath bomb isn't new to lush it is one I have never purchased before so I can't wait to try it out. 
Price ~ £3.35


The next one I picked up was Karma which turns your bath deep purple and it's a bubble bar so you can get multiple uses from it, as you break a bit off and crumble it under running water to create lots of bubbles. This is a new formula from lush (it used to be round with a yellow and orange swirl) and is now purple with gold lustre and an orange stripe. The fragrance is the same with orange and patchouli being the main notes which refresh and uplift your spirits. It also has mango butter which is super softening on the skin.
Price ~ £4.25

The next is Yoga which is a big orange bath bomb with a very colourful inside. Yoga has a variety of wood oils including sandalwood oil giving it a very soothing and woody fragrance, perfect for relaxing. This one dissolves slower than most bath bombs so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the scent.
Price ~ £3.95

I also picked up the Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon (which you crumble up like a bubble bar) which again turns your bath bright yellow. This one contains coconut and shea butter which really pampers and softens your skin, whilst grapefruit oil helps to brighten your mood. The scent is mainly coconut with a citrus and chocolatey undertone.
Price ~ £3.65

Finally the last one I picked up is Skydancer - Far From The Madding Guns which I believe is a limited edition bath bomb. Profits from these go to fund for much needed equipment to tag endangered hen harrier chicks of which only a handful of breeding pairs remain in the UK. This is a very important cause for me as I want to be a wildlife conservationist and this is a stunning bird which deserves to be saved. I would have bought one even if I didn't like the scent but this bath bomb smells amazing with a mix of floral and liquorice as well as a hint of cinnamon which turns your bath a mixture of blue, green and yellow. The key ingredients of this bath bomb is bergamot, cinnamon and Sicilian lemon oil which warm and cleanse the skin. I would definitely recommend picking one up before they run out! 
Price ~ £3.95



Thanks for reading if you got this far and let me know what your favourite lush products are so I can check them out! ~JustClare :) x 

All photos and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment