Sunday 27 December 2015

December Birchbox 2015

Hello everyone and welcome back I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas. So as part of my Christmas present my sister kindly got me a three month subscription to Birchbox. For those who haven't heard of Birchbox it is a monthly subscription box which costs around £10 a month and is full of beauty samples and the occasional full size item with a different theme each month. It is a really good way of trying products before spending a lot of money on something which you might not enjoy. Also the items received will vary a little from person to person. Each box also comes with a little booklet with descriptions and rrps of each product. This is the first of three boxes I will be receiving and I thought I would share it with you, the theme of which was all about the party season. :)



December's Birchbox came in a really pretty clutch bag, perfect to take to a Christmas party, and was full of amazing goodies! Inside it was: 
 Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser (mini)
 Ciate Nail Polish in Mistress (mini)
 Model Co Lipstick in Kitty (full size)
Rituals T'ai Chi Foaming Shower Gel (mini)
Catherine Malandrino Style De Pars Eau De Parfum (sample)
Two samples from Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner and Puff Off Eye Gel


My sister also decided to add the £5 gift which arrived with my December box. This came in an adorable little box and inside there were three samples:
Benefit They're Real Mascara 
Lord & Berry Blush in Lotus
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. I will also be posting about my January and February boxes so stay tuned for them. :) ~JustClare x

All photos and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment