Sunday 24 January 2016

January Birchbox 2016

Another month another Birchbox. Welcome back and Happy New Year! So I have now received my second Birchbox. January's box was actually a box this time haha. This is what their boxes usually look like just with a different theme each month. This months theme was all about Pinterest and of course the New Year.

 All the products come in a cute drawstring bag which have a different colour each month.

 The products I received this month were:
Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner (full size)
Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer (sample)
Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel (sample)
Parlor Moisturising & Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner (samples)
Absolution L'Eau Soir et Martin Cleansing Water (sample)

Inside the box there were also a bunch of postcards and a cute compact mirror.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to stay tuned for Febuary's Birchbox :) ~JustClare x 

All photos and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment