Sunday 21 February 2016

February Birchbox 2016

Hello everyone and welcome back! February brings the last Birchbox for me and this one did not disappoint. This month's theme was all about diamonds because you know who doesn't love a good diamond ;) Although there weren't any actual diamonds the products this month were amazing and the box was really pretty with rose gold lettering and tones of blues and pinks :)


The products I received this month were:
Spectrum Collection Tapered Powder Brush (full size)
LOC One and Done Shadow Stick in Champagne Problems (full Size)
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (sample)
Ayres Body Butter in Patagonia (sample)
theBalm cosmetics Frat Boy Blush/Shadow (sample)
L.Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder 

So thats it for the Birchbox posts but I will definitely be looking to subscribe to it myself at some point in the near future. The products I received this month were incredible and can we just all appreciate the Spectrum Brush though, its gorgeous! Anyway I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and I will speak to you all soon :) ~JustClare x

 All photos and opinions are my own



No comments:

Post a Comment