Friday 12 February 2016

Valentines Day Makeup

Hello everyone I hope you are all well. Today I have a makeup look that I have been wearing a lot and loving recently. This look is all about the pinks making it perfect for Valentines Day! Although I don't have a boyfriend and probably won't be doing anything it is still a really pretty makeup look that I will continue to wear. This makeup is perfect for everyday and I just love it :) The photos below show the products used as well as a list underneath each. 

Face: 
Bourjous Happy Light Matte Primer
L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte foundation in Porcelain
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder 
Collection Highlight and Sculpt Contour Kit
Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blush in Flushed Pink
Collection Speedy Highlighter Stick in Pearl Sheen 
ModelCo Lipstick in Kitty 

Brows/Eyes:
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Kit in Soft Brown
Collection Colour Lash Mascara in Clear
MUA Elysium Palette (shades used were Air, Charm, Refine and Cherub)
Avon Super Extend Precise Liquid Liner
L'Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara

Thank you for reading and let me know if you will be trying out this look. If you would like to see how I applied the products and what it looks like then you can head over to my YouTube channel as I have a tutorial up for this particular look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16UA-4DAmGk :) ~JustClare x

All photos and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment